Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Tag Archives: historical-critical method
Stanley E. Porter and Matthew R. Malcolm, ed. The Future of Biblical Interpretation: Responsible Plurality in Biblical Hermeneutics. Downers Grove, Illinois: IVP Academic, 2013. I would like to thank Intervarsity Press for my review copy of this book. See here … Continue reading
Stanley E. Porter and Beth Stovell, ed. Biblical Hermeneutics: Five Views. Downers Grove, Illinois: IVP Academic, 2012. I would like to thank Intervarsity Press for my review copy of this book. As the title indicates, this view contains five views … Continue reading