February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: The Chosen People, by A. Chadwick Thornhill
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
I want to pass on a couple of Paul Krugman’s recent blog posts. They are critical of Bernie Sanders. Paul Krugman is a notorious liberal economist who won a Nobel Prize. He is an influential voice on the Left. Weakened … Continue reading
I want to share two articles about Bernie Sanders’ health care plan. The first is opposed to it and agrees with Chelsea Clinton’s characterization of it. The second offers a different perspective. Chelsea Clinton Was Right: Everyone’s Health Care Is … Continue reading
Would Joe Biden be a formidable Presidential candidate? I have read more than one article that answers “no.” These articles note that Biden ran for President in 1988 and 2008, and he did not do very well. There are a … Continue reading
I haven’t written a whole lot about the 2016 Presidential election. This is unlike me, since I wrote a lot about the 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections when they were going on. In this post, I would like to talk … Continue reading
I finished Paul Krugman’s The Conscience of a Liberal. In this post, I’ll highlight something that Krugman says on page 271: “In fact, to survey the current political scene is to be struck by just how well formulated the progressive … Continue reading