June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Sabbath and Law in the Apostolic Constitutions
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Henry Wallace
Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician 13
In my latest reading of Nixon: The Education of a Politician, Stephen Ambrose talked about Dwight Eisenhower’s wavering over whether or not Richard Nixon would be his Vice-Presidential candidate in 1956. Why was Eisenhower thinking about dropping Nixon? First, there … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged Dwight Eisenhower, FDR, Frank Nixon, Henry Wallace, Richard Nixon, Stephen Ambrose Comments Off on Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician 13