March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Steve Hays Contra Hector Avalos: Were the Disciples Deadbeat Dads?
- Patterns of Evidence (the Exodus), Part 3: Ipuwer
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: good fortune
To Be Truly Yourself
Posted on May 15, 2013 by jamesbradfordpate
I finished M. Scott Peck’s People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil. Something that Peck said on page 264 stood out to me. On that page, Peck argues that evil people are dull (“Once you’ve seen one … Continue reading →
Posted in Asperger's, Religion, Social Skills | Tagged c s lewis, evil person, freedom of thought, good fortune, m scott peck, many evangelical christians, Mere Christianity, People of the Lie, personhood, psychotherapists | Comments Off on To Be Truly Yourself