March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Hector Avalos' Critique of Patterns of Evidence (About the Historicity of the Exodus)
- Beale on Revelation 17
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: gentile christians
On Islam, Humility, Biblical Interpretation, Etc.
My church’s Bible study group is still going through Romans: The Letter That Changed the World, With Mart De Haan and Jimmy DeYoung. The last two sessions have been about Romans 9-11, in which Paul is in anguish because most … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Jewish-Christian Relations, Religion Tagged bible study group, gentile christians, middle-east, Politics, Religion, theology Comments Off on On Islam, Humility, Biblical Interpretation, Etc.