March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: garden of eden
The True Murderer, and John’s Interaction with the Hebrew Bible
In John 8:44, Jesus says to his Jewish opponents, “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, John's Gospel: The Way It Happened, Lee Harmon, Religion Tagged Abel, Cain, garden of eden, Gnostics 2 Comments
Questions About Genesis 1:28-29
Each night, I pray ten minutes before I go to bed, and I decided a few days ago to incorporate Bible reading into that. Essentially, I will read a passage, and then I will talk about it in my prayer. … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Genesis, Questions, Religion Tagged biblical scholarship, garden of eden, genesis 1, Religion, spirituality, theology Comments Off on Questions About Genesis 1:28-29