June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- J.I. Packer and Ecclesiastes
- Ahimaaz's Tidings
- Bart Ehrman and Jodi Magness on the Burial of Jesus and the Empty Tomb
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: free will
Can God Give What God Does Not Have?
Years ago, a group of us at the church that I attended was getting into some theological discussions. Our Sabbath school lesson was about the rebellion of Satan and his angels against God: you probably know the story about how … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Daily Quiet Time, Philosophy, Religion Tagged analogy, analogy of faith, free will, Seventh-Day Adventism, The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan Comments Off on Can God Give What God Does Not Have?