Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- No Man is an Island by Thomas Merton, book review
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: The Character of God, by Jonathan G. East
- Church Write-Up: Vocation, the Greatest Commandment, Love
- Requiem for a Lightweight: the Mayor Pete Factor — CounterPunch.org
- Not Hopeful
- The Trump Rally
- Book Write-Up: Emotional Intelligence, by Diane Weston
- How to Get Your Readers to Pay Attention
- Eloquence — Triablogue
- Church Write-Up: Jesus as Revelation, When the Disciples Became Cleansed, Initiative
- Choosing a Candidate: Elizabeth Warren for President!
Tag Archives: Frank Nixon
In my latest reading of Nixon: The Education of a Politician, Stephen Ambrose talked about Dwight Eisenhower’s wavering over whether or not Richard Nixon would be his Vice-Presidential candidate in 1956. Why was Eisenhower thinking about dropping Nixon? First, there … Continue reading