June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- About Me
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Feminism
Book Write-Up: Partners in Christ, by John G. Stackhouse, Jr.
John G. Stackhouse, Jr. Partners in Christ: A Conservative Case for Egalitarianism. Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2015. See here to purchase the book. Partners in Christ revises and expands on a 2005 book that John G. Stackhouse, Jr. wrote, Finally … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged Bible, Complementarianism, Egalitarianism, Feminism, John G. Stackhouse Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Partners in Christ, by John G. Stackhouse, Jr.
Blinded by Might 8: Authenticity
For my write-up today on Blinded by Might: Why the Religious Right Can’t Save America, by Cal Thomas and Ed Dobson, I’ll talk some about Cal Thomas’ interview with Tony Hall. According to the wikipedia article about him, Hall was … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion Tagged Abortion, Authenticity, Budget, Cal Thomas, Capital Gains, Christian Coalition, Department of Education, Feminism, jerry falwell, Moral Majority, Pat Robertson, Poor, spirituality, Tony Hall Comments Off on Blinded by Might 8: Authenticity
Robert Reich’s I’ll Be Short 4: At What Price?
I finished Robert Reich’s I’ll Be Short: Essentials for a Decent Working Society. Reich had a profound chapter on feminism, as he talked about his wife being denied tenure, how women are not always listened to in male-dominated sayings, ways … Continue reading
Posted in Economics, Environment, Political Philosophy, Politics, Regulation Tagged business, education, Feminism, Humanities, Regulation, Robert Reich, science, Tenure Comments Off on Robert Reich’s I’ll Be Short 4: At What Price?