Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Tag Archives: existence of God
I read a post not long ago, Prayson Daniel’s Scholarly Status of Logical Problem of Evil. The problem of evil (as I understand it) states that the existence of evil in the world is strong evidence against the existence of … Continue reading
Karen Armstrong. A History of God: The 4000-Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1994. I just finished a library copy of this book, but I decided to buy a copy for myself. They run … Continue reading