Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "Of the Faith of the Fathers"
- Amos 6:10
- The Didache and Prophets
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth
- John and Realized Eschatology
- What is Parallelomania?
- The Death Penalty
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: evangelical Christian
David N. Livingstone. Darwin’s Forgotten Defenders: The Encounter Between Evangelical Theology and Evolutionary Thought. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans, Edinburgh: Scottish Academic Press, 1987. Darwin’s Forgotten Defenders is about evangelical Christian reactions to the theory of evolution in the United … Continue reading
Kevin W. Shorter. Breaking Free: How to Be Completely Free from Any Addiction. Kevin Shorter, 2014. See here for Amazon’s page about it. Breaking Free contains Kevin Shorter’s suggestions on dealing with addiction. Shorter writes from an evangelical Christian perspective, … Continue reading
Nabeel Qureshi. Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2014. Nabeel Qureshi was raised in a warm and loving Ahmadi Muslim home, which lived in the United States and Scotland. But he became an evangelical … Continue reading