January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Jonathan Aitken's Nixon: A Life 4
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Ambrose's Nixon: The Education of a Politician 1
- Entering the Circle
- Ambrose's Nixon: The Triumph of a Politician 1
- My Impressions So Far of Gilbert West's Apologetic for Jesus' Resurrection
- Chrysostom: An Early Jimmy Swaggart?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Tag Archives: Edith Hamilton
Edith Hamilton. The Roman Way. New York: W.W. Norton and Company, 1932, 1960. Edith Hamilton wrote about the Greeks, the Romans, the Hebrew Bible, and Christianity during her retirement. I recently read her first book, The Greek Way, and I … Continue reading