December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Faith Healer
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Can Evangelicals Learn from World Religions?, by Gerald R. McDermott
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: E.P. Sanders
I recently read the Testament of Abraham for my daily quiet time. The Charlesworth Pseudepigrapha dates it to the first-second centuries C.E. E.P. Sanders, in his editorial introduction to the work, argues that it has an Egyptian Jewish background. In … Continue reading