February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: The Chosen People, by A. Chadwick Thornhill
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: drama
I watched a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie last night that I actually kind of liked. It was called Remember Sunday. It was about a man named Gus who had the same sort of problem that the Drew Barrymore character … Continue reading
I actually enjoyed last night’s episode of Once Upon a Time. I decided to watch the show this season, even though I did not watch the first season, because the documentary summation of the show’s plot intrigued me, plus I … Continue reading
A few nights ago, I was flipping through channels, and I came across the 2006 movie Miss Potter on a Canadian station. I initially thought that it was a PBS sort of movie, since the characters were rather stiff and … Continue reading
I was watching ABC News last night, and it was talking about the recent shooting in Aurora, Colorado. One of the stories featured interviews with some who thought that Batman movies and comics appeal to people because of their moral … Continue reading
Here are two thoughts: 1. People will probably disagree with me on this, but I was moved by how John Edwards daughter (Cate) and his parents stood by him throughout his trial, and how he said after the mistrial that … Continue reading
Here are some thoughts about the Desperate Housewives finale. 1. Bree’s murder trial was wrapped up quickly and neatly, as Karen McCluskey (who doesn’t have long to live) stepped forward and took the blame for killing Gaby’s abusive step-father. Was … Continue reading
The last Desperate Housewives will be on this coming Sunday. Last year, when Smallville was ending, I wrote a post that discussed my fifteen favorite Smallville episodes. This year, I’ll talk about my twenty favorite Desperate Housewives episodes. Season 1 … Continue reading
I watched Atlas Shrugged, Part I last night. Although the movie got bad reviews, and there is talk that Atlas Shrugged, Part II will get a new cast, I decided to watch the movie for three reasons. First, I absolutely … Continue reading