May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- James White and Barry Lynn Debate about Homosexuality and Christianity
- The Z Man: The Party's Over
- David Clines: "The Signiﬁcance of the 'Sons of God' Episode (Genesis 6:1-4) in the Context of the 'Primeval History' (Genesis 1–11)"
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Boswell on Malakos and Arsenokoites in I Corinthians 6:9
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
Tag Archives: Donald Nixon
I finished Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Education of a Politician, which was the first volume of a three-volume series about the life of Richard Nixon. In my latest reading, Ambrose talks about Nixon’s 1962 race for Governor of California against … Continue reading