April 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Will Hanlon, Rest
- Ha-Olam in the Heart
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: deep waters
Is Christianity Deep and Profound?
A question that I asked myself at church this morning is this: Is Christianity really that deep and profound of a religion? My pastor was saying that it is. And our liturgy and Psalm 139 say that God has numerous … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Questions, Religion Tagged christianity, deep waters, holy writings, liturgy, manifestations, psalm 139 Comments Off on Is Christianity Deep and Profound?