August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- About Me
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: Craig
I watched two debates recently. One was a 1995 debate between Christian apologist William Lane Craig and liberal Christian and New Testament scholar John Dominic Crossan. William F. Buckley, Jr. was the moderator. The second was between Crossan and New … Continue reading
William Lane Craig. The Cosmological Argument from Plato to Leibniz. New York: Barnes and Noble Books, 1980. (This book was first published in the United Kingdom by the MACMILLAN PRESS LTD, and in the United States by Harper and Row … Continue reading