December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Isaiah 9:1-6 according to Some Jewish Interpreters
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Plural Elohim, Plural Verb
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Tag Archives: Craig Blomberg
Stanley E. Porter and Beth Stovell, ed. Biblical Hermeneutics: Five Views. Downers Grove, Illinois: IVP Academic, 2012. I would like to thank Intervarsity Press for my review copy of this book. As the title indicates, this view contains five views … Continue reading