June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- About Me
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Council on Foreign Relations
The Contender: Richard Nixon, The Congress Years 14
For my write-up today on The Contender: Richard Nixon, The Congress Years, 1946-1952, I’ll use as my starting-point something that Irwin Gellman states on page 394. “In late July 1950, Nixon attended the annual Midsummer Encampment at the Bohemian Grove, … Continue reading
Posted in George W. Bush, john birch society, Political Philosophy, Politics, Ronald Reagan Tagged A Choice Not An Echo, Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove, Council on Foreign Relations, Des Griffin, Herbert Hoover, Irwin Gellman, Margaret Thatcher, Newswatch Magazine, Phyllis Schlafly, Richard Nixon, Robert Taft, The Contender, Trilateral Commission, United Nations Comments Off on The Contender: Richard Nixon, The Congress Years 14