Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Amos 6:10
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Tag Archives: conservative Christian
Someone at church was encouraging us to go see the new Left Behind movie, starring Nicholas Cage. Left Behind is a series of books written by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins about the end times. I told the pastor that … Continue reading
I was watching some sermons yesterday. The first one was by Joel Osteen. The second was by Kenneth Copeland. And the third was by Charles Stanley. I liked the first two sermons. The third, however, troubled me immensely. Charles Stanley’s … Continue reading
For Easter, I went to Catholic mass with my Mom and step-Dad last night, and I went to my Presbyterian church this morning. I am not sure what to get out of these services as someone who is not entirely … Continue reading
Harvey Cox. Many Mansions: A Christian’s Encounter with Other Faiths. Boston: Beacon Press, 1988, 1992. I first saw this book over ten years ago, when I was shelving books at Harvard Divinity School’s library. I was a conservative Christian at … Continue reading
I watched the 2012 Christian movie, The Last Ounce of Courage. Some people in my Bible study group were recommending it, and, after coming home and reading what it was about, I was expecting not to like it. Well, I … Continue reading