Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Ramblings on Neuhaus' Political Conversion
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Tag Archives: conservative Bible scholar J. Gresham Machen
Robert Moats Miller. Harry Emerson Fosdick: Preacher, Pastor, Prophet. Oxford University Press, 1985. I first heard of Harry Emerson Fosdick back when I was in college. I was preparing a presentation on the fundamentalist-modernist controversy of the 1920’s, and I … Continue reading