Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Honest Prayer
- About Me
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Book Write-Up: Understanding Dispensationalists, by Vern Poythress
- Is Luke’s Silence Evidence of Ignorance? — Vridar
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Tag Archives: Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan
In Genesis 6:1-4, the sons of God see that the daughters of men are beautiful. The sons of God then take wives from the daughters of men. V 4 states that, when this happened, there were Nephilim—-often translated as “giants.” … Continue reading
I finished “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan” not long ago. This is a Christian work that dates anywhere from the fifth century C.E. to the ninth century C.E. It was written originally in Arabic and was translated … Continue reading
I am still reading “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan.” This is a Christian work that dates anywhere from the fifth century C.E. to the ninth century C.E. It was written originally in Arabic and was translated into … Continue reading
I am reading “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan” for my daily quiet time. This is a Christian work that probably dates from the fifth century C.E. to the ninth century C.E. Did Adam and Eve in the … Continue reading