Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Psalm 35
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan
In Genesis 6:1-4, the sons of God see that the daughters of men are beautiful. The sons of God then take wives from the daughters of men. V 4 states that, when this happened, there were Nephilim—-often translated as “giants.” … Continue reading
I finished “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan” not long ago. This is a Christian work that dates anywhere from the fifth century C.E. to the ninth century C.E. It was written originally in Arabic and was translated … Continue reading
I am still reading “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan.” This is a Christian work that dates anywhere from the fifth century C.E. to the ninth century C.E. It was written originally in Arabic and was translated into … Continue reading
I am reading “The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan” for my daily quiet time. This is a Christian work that probably dates from the fifth century C.E. to the ninth century C.E. Did Adam and Eve in the … Continue reading