March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- John and Realized Eschatology
- About Me
- Beale on Revelation 17
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Christian Scientist
Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
Posted on February 6, 2013 by jamesbradfordpate
For my write-up today on Ari Goldman’s The Search for God at Harvard, my focus will be on the role of the Bible in theology, or the authority of the Bible, or bringing the Bible into academic theological discussions. Something … Continue reading →
Posted in Bible, Life, Religion, School | Tagged academic circles, Ari Goldman, authority of the bible, brandeis student, Christian Scientist, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, harvard divinity school, jesus raises lazarus, life after death, Religion, The Search for God at Harvard, theology, village atheist | Comments Off on Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?