May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Hour Is Come!
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Chloe
Left Behind (2014); Dear Mr. Watterson
Posted on August 27, 2015 by jamesbradfordpate
I watched the 2014 Left Behind movie, starring Nicholas Cage. Here are some thoughts: I did not care for the movie. Now, you may be thinking to yourself that I am the sort of person who would not like the … Continue reading →
Posted in Life, Movies, Religion, Social Skills | Tagged Bill Watterson, Buck Williams, Calvin and Hobbes, Charles Schultz, Chloe, comics, Dear Mr. Watterson, Garfield, Left Behind, Nicholas Cage, Peanuts, rapture, Rayford Steele | 2 Comments