Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- Jesse Helms (October 18, 1921-July 4, 2008)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Finishing Van Seters' Life of Moses
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
Tag Archives: canaanites
Walter C. Kaiser, Jr. Tough Questions about God and His Actions in the Old Testament. Grand Rapids: Kregel Publications, 2015. See here to buy the book. Walter C. Kaiser, Jr. is a biblical scholar, who has taught the Old Testament … Continue reading
One theme that has come up repeatedly in my reading of Deuteronomy is God’s command to the Israelites not to pity certain people. Specifically, God in Deuteronomy commands the Israelites not to pity the following: the Canaanites (Deuteronomy 7:16), an … Continue reading