December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Tag Archives: Calvin Coolidge
Amity Shlaes. The Forgotten Man: A New History of the Great Depression. HarperCollins, 2007. I enjoyed Amity Shlaes’ The Forgotten Man: A New History of the Great Depression. Whereas her biography of Calvin Coolidge was rather heavy, her prose in … Continue reading
Amity Shlaes. Coolidge. HarperCollins, 2013. Amity Shlaes is a conservative. And she appears to be a fairly well-connected conservative: How many Acknowledgements have you read that thank a recent President (in this case, George W. Bush), saying that this former … Continue reading