Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Tag Archives: belief in god
At church this morning, the pastor told a story about theologian Karl Barth. Barth spoke at Princeton, and someone asked him if he believed that God could speak through religions other than Christianity. Barth’s response was that God does not … Continue reading
Respectful Atheist has a thought-provoking post entitled Do Atheists Need Faith? I have some rambling thoughts. The definition of “faith” that Respectful Atheist is assuming in his post is essentially believing in something without proof. As he notes, many Christians … Continue reading