March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: beatific vision
Book Write-Up: Union with Christ, by J. Todd Billings
J. Todd Billings. Union with Christ: Reframing Theology and Ministry for the Church. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2011. J. Todd Billings teaches Reformed Theology at Western Theological Seminary. I went to Harvard Divinity School with Todd—-I was in the M.Div. … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Calvinism, Religion Tagged Apartheid, beatific vision, harvard divinity school, Incarnation, incarnational ministry, J. Todd Billings, Jesus Christ, John Calvin, justification, Lord's supper, Reformed Theology, sanctification, South Africa, transcendence, TULIP, Union with Christ, Western Theological Seminary 1 Comment