Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Death Penalty
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- What is Parallelomania?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Romans 14, Worship and the World to Come
- Romans 13 and Approaching the Atonement
- Romans 12:1-2
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
Tag Archives: analogy
Years ago, a group of us at the church that I attended was getting into some theological discussions. Our Sabbath school lesson was about the rebellion of Satan and his angels against God: you probably know the story about how … Continue reading
Archie J. Spencer. The Analogy of Faith: The Quest for God’s Speakability. Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2015. See here to purchase the book. In The Analogy of Faith, theologian Archie J. Spencer discusses the question of whether humans can “speak … Continue reading