March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Tag Archives: Accountability to God
Extremely Scattered Ramblings on Accountability to God
Posted on April 12, 2015 by jamesbradfordpate
This is another post that draws from Brian Morley’s Mapping Apologetics. It is not my official review, though. For my official review, I’ll probably make a few comments, then link to my posts about the book. Although this particular post … Continue reading →
Posted in Apologetics, Bible, Religion | Tagged Accountability to God, Alvin Plantinga, Apologetics, Brian Morley, Cornelius Van Til, cosmological argument, John Frame, John Warwick Montgomery, Mappying Apologetics, Paul, presuppositionalism, Romans 1, teleological argument, William Lane Craig | 2 Comments