January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Heavenly and Earthly Zion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Two More Ideas on the Identity of Zechariah in Matthew 23:35
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Category Archives: Smallville
We finished Smallville a couple of days ago. Smallville ran during the 2000’s, and it is about young Clark Kent, who would become Superman. I had watched it before, but my Mom and her husband had not. When I first … Continue reading
I watched a couple of Christian movies yesterday. The first was Lukewarm, which was a 2012 Christian movie. The second was What Would Jesus Do?, a 2010 movie that was based on Charles Sheldon’s 1896 classic, In His Steps. John … Continue reading
The last Desperate Housewives will be on this coming Sunday. Last year, when Smallville was ending, I wrote a post that discussed my fifteen favorite Smallville episodes. This year, I’ll talk about my twenty favorite Desperate Housewives episodes. Season 1 … Continue reading
Some bloggers I know have been listing their top posts for 2011, or their favorite posts from other blogs. I’ll be doing something like that in this post. My Blog On my blog, my focus this year was largely on … Continue reading
I watched a Christian movie today, which (like most Christian movies) was cheesy, but I actually enjoyed it. It was Hidden Secrets, which was released in 2006. It’s about a group of people who gather at the funeral of a … Continue reading
Today is the day of the very last Smallville episode—after a remarkable ten-year run. Although I have been dissatisfied with the last four seasons, I still want to pay homage to the series, for it has been a comfort to … Continue reading
This coming Friday (May 13) will be the date of the very last Smallville episode—after a ten-year run. In honor of Smallville, I will list my fifteen favorite Smallville episodes on this blog. It’s a tough choice, since there were … Continue reading
Am I the only one who is dissatisfied with John Schneider’s role in Desperate Housewives? I like him as the kind, wise, yet brash dad on Smallville. His Desperate Housewives character appears shallow and cartoonish.
I’m looking forward to the new V on Tuesday, November 3, on ABC! Not only did I like the original miniseries, and not only does this remake look awesome, but it has some of my favorite actors from some of … Continue reading