January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Category Archives: rush limbaugh
In the waiting room a few days ago (to see my therapist), I read David Frum’s Newsweek article against Rush Limbaugh, Why Rush is Wrong. Frum argues that the conservative message of less government will not mobilize voters as it … Continue reading
For background, see Felix on Rush, Part I. This is Part II of my comments on Felix’s anti-Rush Limbaugh post. Felix’s quotes are in italics. At a community “Obama bash” I went to this Saturday afternoon, a woman questioned that … Continue reading
On his political blog, The Way I See It, Anyway, Felix wrote a post about Rush Limbaugh’s “I hope he fails” statement on President Obama (see Pitying Rush Limbaugh and his idiotic assertion). I’m going to respond to pieces of … Continue reading
The Telegraph has an article today on Barack Obama, Rush Limbaugh, and the Republicans in Congress (see here). There are two Barack Obamas. One I love, the other I can hardly stomach. One acknowledges different points of view, keeps his … Continue reading
This afternoon, I watched Ron Paul on the December 23 Meet the Press. Dr. Paul often makes me ask, “Are there other ways than the status quo to get positive results?” On some level, his overall libertarianism makes me ask … Continue reading