Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- Book Write-Up: The Old Testament Case for Nonviolence
- The Elephants in the Room: Rapid Migration and Recolonization of the Earth Following a Global Flood
- Book Write-Up: Unimaginable, by Jeremiah J. Johnston
- Church Write-Up: Is Christianity Necessary?
- The Power of the Word
- Book Write-Up: Vindicating the Vixens
- Movie Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Last Jedi
- Church Write-Up: Rationalizing; How Foreign?; a Different Justice; Jacob; God Fighting Battles; Planned Job
- Book Write-Up: Reformation Commentary on Scripture (Hebrews, James)
- Book Review: John Barclay, Pauline Churches and Diaspora Jews
Category Archives: rush limbaugh
I finished Richard Nixon’s 1994 book, Beyond Peace. This book was published in the same year that Richard Nixon passed on. Getting a handle on Richard Nixon’s political ideology is not an easy task. He often talks like a conservative … Continue reading
Carson Clark of the blog “Musings of a Hardline Moderate” recently had an insightful post, Miniblog #137: How Did I Break from the Fundamentalist, Pentecostal Republican Mold? While Carson’s post is about how he left his fundamentalist, Pentecostal, Republican mold, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of No Apology: Believe in America, Mitt Romney talked about energy and climate change. In my opinion, Romney was all over the place in this chapter, as he went into different angles of the issue. But … Continue reading
Democratic Senator Charles Schumer of New York was on ABC This Week this morning (click here for the transcript). One of the topics that he addressed was controversial left-wing comedian Bill Maher, who has donated a million dollars to Barack … Continue reading
I listened to two talk radio shows today. The first was that of Rush Limbaugh, the controversial right-wing host. And the second was that of Thom Hartmann, a progressive. I was especially intrigued by their different points-of-view on energy policy, … Continue reading
I have two political points for today: 1. I read that Congressman Dennis Kucinich lost to Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur in the race for the Democratic nomination in Ohio’s ninth district. I think it’s sad that redistricting put both of these … Continue reading