Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Reactions to Sybil (2008)
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Of the Faith of the Fathers"
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Book Write-Up: Scripture and Cosmology, by Kyle Greenwood
- “The Vision in Job 4 and Its Role in the Book” by Ken Brown
- Book Write-Up: God, Please Rewire My MADFATS
- Review: The Soul of Atlas
- Yeast for the Dough
- Book Write-Up: The God I Never Knew, by Robert Morris
- Book Write-Up: The Argument-Free Marriage, by Fawn Weaver
- Book Review: Isaiah Saw His Glory
- September 2015 Biblical Studies Carnival
Category Archives: Radio
I have three items for my write-up on this morning’s church service. 1. During the children’s part of the service, the pastor and his puppet, Jake, were addressing what Christians can do in response to the problems in the world. … Continue reading
I watched the 2012 Christian movie, The Last Ounce of Courage. Some people in my Bible study group were recommending it, and, after coming home and reading what it was about, I was expecting not to like it. Well, I … Continue reading
Alvin Plantinga. Warranted Christian Belief. New York, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. Alvin Plantinga is a renowned Christian philosopher. I first heard of him when I was a student at Harvard Divinity School. I was taking William Abraham’s class on … Continue reading
At church this morning, one theme that I heard was the importance of being thankful, not just for material blessings, but also for spiritual blessings. I thought back to when I was living in New York City. I would listen … Continue reading
In our church bulletin this morning, there was a flyer for a Christian radio station. I used to listen to Christian radio a lot. In the days when I did not have a television, it was what I would do … Continue reading
As of late, I haven’t been able to get enough of the radio program Unbelievable?, a Christian British program that is hosted by Justin Brierley. Brierley has on prominent Christian apologists, scholars, and thinkers, as well as non-believing writers and … Continue reading