Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Herodotus and Esther
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Transformative and Protecting Torah; Historicity of Esther
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: The Cambridge Companion to Karl Barth
- Book Write-Up: Herodotus and Religion in the Persian Wars
- “But if You Do Not Forgive Others Their Trespasses, Neither Will….” Is God’s Love Really Unconditional?
- Book Write-Up: Christ in the Sabbath, by Rich Robinson
- End times and ever-fearful Christianity
- Doubt. . . And Belief
- Nullified Laws and the Rabbis: The Death Penalty and the Prophet
- Logos Free Book – Thomas Schreiner ‘s 40 Questions About Christians and Biblical Law
- Book Write-Up: Rescuing the Gospel from the Cowboys, by Richard Twiss
- Appropriate things
- 14 Ways To Handle A Christian Introvert
- How Do I Accept Myself As An Introvert?
- Eyes Wide Open: Thinking about Worldview in Movies, Part 2
Category Archives: Radio
I have three items for my write-up on this morning’s church service. 1. During the children’s part of the service, the pastor and his puppet, Jake, were addressing what Christians can do in response to the problems in the world. … Continue reading
I watched the 2012 Christian movie, The Last Ounce of Courage. Some people in my Bible study group were recommending it, and, after coming home and reading what it was about, I was expecting not to like it. Well, I … Continue reading
Alvin Plantinga. Warranted Christian Belief. New York, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. Alvin Plantinga is a renowned Christian philosopher. I first heard of him when I was a student at Harvard Divinity School. I was taking William Abraham’s class on … Continue reading
At church this morning, one theme that I heard was the importance of being thankful, not just for material blessings, but also for spiritual blessings. I thought back to when I was living in New York City. I would listen … Continue reading
In our church bulletin this morning, there was a flyer for a Christian radio station. I used to listen to Christian radio a lot. In the days when I did not have a television, it was what I would do … Continue reading
As of late, I haven’t been able to get enough of the radio program Unbelievable?, a Christian British program that is hosted by Justin Brierley. Brierley has on prominent Christian apologists, scholars, and thinkers, as well as non-believing writers and … Continue reading