Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Two Conservative Opponents of Dropping the A-Bomb
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Temple Grandin
- The Am Ha-Aretz, Sinners, and the Prodigal Son
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Gentiles and the Torah
- Blasphemy and Cultic Devotion
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Knowing Yourself Knowing God
- Can Bernie Sanders Supporters Replicate the Success of the Christian Coalition?
- Church Write-Up: God’s Love Is Constant
- Book Review: John C. Collins, Apocalypse, Prophecy, and Pseudepigraphy
- Enoch and the Essene Hypothesis
- Benjamin Brown on Halakhic Labor Law: Statist or Democratic?
- Book Write-Up: Freedom, by Jeremy Griffith
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Book Write-Up: If God Is Good, by Randy Alcorn
- A Religious Drifter Experiencing God?
Category Archives: Radio
I have three items for my write-up on this morning’s church service. 1. During the children’s part of the service, the pastor and his puppet, Jake, were addressing what Christians can do in response to the problems in the world. … Continue reading
I watched the 2012 Christian movie, The Last Ounce of Courage. Some people in my Bible study group were recommending it, and, after coming home and reading what it was about, I was expecting not to like it. Well, I … Continue reading
Alvin Plantinga. Warranted Christian Belief. New York, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. Alvin Plantinga is a renowned Christian philosopher. I first heard of him when I was a student at Harvard Divinity School. I was taking William Abraham’s class on … Continue reading
At church this morning, one theme that I heard was the importance of being thankful, not just for material blessings, but also for spiritual blessings. I thought back to when I was living in New York City. I would listen … Continue reading
In our church bulletin this morning, there was a flyer for a Christian radio station. I used to listen to Christian radio a lot. In the days when I did not have a television, it was what I would do … Continue reading
As of late, I haven’t been able to get enough of the radio program Unbelievable?, a Christian British program that is hosted by Justin Brierley. Brierley has on prominent Christian apologists, scholars, and thinkers, as well as non-believing writers and … Continue reading