Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Category Archives: Michael Landon
I am reading Peter Jones’ The Other Worldview: Exposing Christianity’s Greatest Threat. I received a complimentary review copy. Not long ago, I linked to Jones’ critical article about Star Wars. A key villain in Jones’ book, and article, is the … Continue reading
A while back, when I got the Hallmark Channel, the channel would frequently play the movie versions of Janette Oke’s Love Comes Softly series. Michael Landon, Jr. directed some of them, and Katherine Heigl was in the first two. Sometimes, … Continue reading
I’m a Highway to Heaven fan. I watched it regularly when I was a kid coming home from school, and I own the first three seasons as an adult. (Unfortunately, A&E only released the first three seasons.) One character I’ve … Continue reading
I watched the Little House on the Prairie episode “Faith Healer” last night. What’s ironic is that Nick Norelli had a post this morning about how he used to judge people as not having enough faith if they were not … Continue reading
January 12’s Our Daily Bread was interesting to me. In that entry, Julie Ackerman Link says that people often stop her friend Anna on the street when they are looking for directions, and Julie goes into different reasons for this: … Continue reading
I just watched the Little House on the Prairie episode from Season 5, “Someone Please Love Me”, and I read that it is similar to a Bonanza episode that Michael Landon wrote, “A Dream to Dream.” I am watching the … Continue reading
I was watching the pilot to Highway to Heaven last night, while studying, of course. Something has confused me on a lot of episodes. Jonathan (the angel, played by Michael Landon) has said on more than one occasion that God … Continue reading
I’ve been watching Father Murphy, a show in the 1980’s that was created by Michael Landon. The following episode is entitled “In God’s Arms”, and it is my favorite episode thus far. It’s about a priest named Joe, who loses … Continue reading
1. In my reading today of In the Beginning, Henri Blocher talks about God making male and female. Blocher believes that men and women are equal, yet he thinks that women shouldn’t be preachers. I guess that would make him … Continue reading
My blog posts this week have been rather perfunctory, largely because I’m tired when I come home from work! But, believe it or not, I have been inspired by some things this week. Here are three things that I saw … Continue reading