June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Category Archives: Malachi
Book Write-Up: Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi
Anthony R. Petterson. Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi. Downers Grove: Intervarsity Press, 2015. This book is part of the Apollos Old Testament Commentary series, which is edited by David W. Baker and Gordon J. Wenham. See here to buy the book. … Continue reading
Matthew Henry on Malachi 1:2-3
Malachi 1:2-3 says, “I have loved you, says the LORD. But you say, ‘How have you loved us?’ Is not Esau Jacob’s brother? says the LORD. Yet I have loved Jacob but I have hated Esau; I have made his … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Malachi, Religion Comments Off on Matthew Henry on Malachi 1:2-3
Reflections on Malachi
For my daily quiet time this morning, I was meditating on Malachi 3:16: “Then those who revered the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD took note and listened, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Malachi, Prayer, Religion 11 Comments