Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 5, 2021
Booknotes: Shanghai Conspiracy, The Mission of Demythologizing
Some booknotes: A. Major General Charles Willoughby. Shanghai Conspiracy: The Sorge Spy Ring. Western Islands, 1965. This book was originally published in 1952. Charles Willoughby served as chief of intelligence under General Douglas MacArthur, who writes the introduction to this … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Booknotes: Shanghai Conspiracy, The Mission of Demythologizing