Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- To Contact Me
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Ann Coulter. Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America. Crown Forum, 2011. See here to purchase the book. Ann Coulter is a conservative columnist and bestselling author. She has a background in law. In Demonic, Coulter essentially argues that … Continue reading
The theme of the church service this morning was Psalm 23:2. The pastor also started a class on the Psalms. Here are some items. A. The pastor said that we should not be confused when the Psalmist, David, talks about … Continue reading
David G. Firth. Including the Stranger: Foreigners in the Former Prophets. IVP Academic, 2019. See here to purchase the book. The Former Prophets refers to the biblical books from Joshua through II Kings, with the exception of Ruth. There are … Continue reading
The church that I attend is doing a series on Psalm 23. The subject today was “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” The pastor highlighted that sheep in the ancient world were dependent on their shepherd. Sheep … Continue reading
Current Events Write-Up: Oil Wars; Pro-WHO and Anti-Taiwan Articles; Unfair Criticisms of Conservative Christians; Wisconsin Voter Suppression…by Democrats!
Some links: The Last American Vagabond: “Driven by the Dramatic Collapse of US Shale, the Trump Administration Takes Aim at Venezuela,” by Whitney Webb. Webb argues that the Trump Administration is trying to link Venezuela in the public mind with … Continue reading
Looming large in many deconversion accounts are apostates who complain that their parents terrorized them by threatening them with hell. Their childhood was haunted by fear of God. 548 more words via Should we warn children about hell? — Triablogue
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Original Intent And the Framers of The Constitution: A Disputed Question, by Harry Jaffa with Bruce Ledewitz, Robert L. Stone, and George Anastoplo The most impressive aspect of this book is that it is…
Here is a Current Events Write-Up for today. There will be four categories of articles in this post. First, there will be right-wing articles. I have had to watch CNN and MSNBC in the lunchroom at work this week, and … Continue reading
Karl Deenick. Righteous by Promise: A Biblical Theology of Circumcision. IVP Academic, 2018. See here to purchase the book. Karl Deenick looks at circumcision in the Bible. According to Deenick, the biblical requirement that Israelites be physically circumcised was a … Continue reading
Here is my Church Write-Up for this week. Last night, I watched the Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services. Sunday afternoon, I watched the Easter Sunday one. Here are some items. That’s what these are: items. They are things that … Continue reading