Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Ann Coulter. Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America. Crown Forum, 2011. See here to purchase the book. Ann Coulter is a conservative columnist and bestselling author. She has a background in law. In Demonic, Coulter essentially argues that … Continue reading
The theme of the church service this morning was Psalm 23:2. The pastor also started a class on the Psalms. Here are some items. A. The pastor said that we should not be confused when the Psalmist, David, talks about … Continue reading
David G. Firth. Including the Stranger: Foreigners in the Former Prophets. IVP Academic, 2019. See here to purchase the book. The Former Prophets refers to the biblical books from Joshua through II Kings, with the exception of Ruth. There are … Continue reading
The church that I attend is doing a series on Psalm 23. The subject today was “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” The pastor highlighted that sheep in the ancient world were dependent on their shepherd. Sheep … Continue reading
Current Events Write-Up: Oil Wars; Pro-WHO and Anti-Taiwan Articles; Unfair Criticisms of Conservative Christians; Wisconsin Voter Suppression…by Democrats!
Some links: The Last American Vagabond: “Driven by the Dramatic Collapse of US Shale, the Trump Administration Takes Aim at Venezuela,” by Whitney Webb. Webb argues that the Trump Administration is trying to link Venezuela in the public mind with … Continue reading
Looming large in many deconversion accounts are apostates who complain that their parents terrorized them by threatening them with hell. Their childhood was haunted by fear of God. 548 more words via Should we warn children about hell? — Triablogue
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Original Intent And the Framers of The Constitution: A Disputed Question, by Harry Jaffa with Bruce Ledewitz, Robert L. Stone, and George Anastoplo The most impressive aspect of this book is that it is…
Here is a Current Events Write-Up for today. There will be four categories of articles in this post. First, there will be right-wing articles. I have had to watch CNN and MSNBC in the lunchroom at work this week, and … Continue reading
Karl Deenick. Righteous by Promise: A Biblical Theology of Circumcision. IVP Academic, 2018. See here to purchase the book. Karl Deenick looks at circumcision in the Bible. According to Deenick, the biblical requirement that Israelites be physically circumcised was a … Continue reading
Here is my Church Write-Up for this week. Last night, I watched the Maundy Thursday and Good Friday services. Sunday afternoon, I watched the Easter Sunday one. Here are some items. That’s what these are: items. They are things that … Continue reading