Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- What is Parallelomania?
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Derek Leman on the Filthy Rags in Isaiah 64:6
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Ramblings on The Devil's Advocate and Demons Being Unafraid of the Bible
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 14, 2020
Vince L. Bantu. A Multitude of Peoples: Engaging Christianity’s Global Identity. IVP Academic, 2020. See here to purchase the book. Vince L. Bantu teaches church history and Black church studies at Fuller. This book is about the history of Christianity … Continue reading