Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- What is Parallelomania?
- Derek Leman on the Filthy Rags in Isaiah 64:6
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 11, 2020
Here are some thoughts about today’s Lenten service. A. The pastor told the story about Moses’s horns. Michaelangelo’s sculpture of Moses depicts Moses with horns. This was due to the widespread influence of Jerome’s Bible in medieval and Renaissance Europe. … Continue reading