Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Sabbath and Law in the Apostolic Constitutions
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 26, 2020
Church Write-Up: Jonah 4
Here are some items from this morning’s church activities, and also from last Wednesday’s Bible study. The focus was on Jonah 4. A. God’s desire is to show people mercy. God looks for opportunities to do so, even going so … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Uncategorized Comments Off on Church Write-Up: Jonah 4