Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Book Write-Up: Men and Women in Christ, by Andrew Bartlett
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Church Write-Up: Ash Wednesday 2020
- Book Write-Up: God in Himself, by Steven J. Duby
- Church Write-Up: Listening, and the Dark Night of the Soul
- How to Kill Your Christian Joy and Assurance
- Church Write-Up: The Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-9)
- Review of “J. Gresham Machen: A Biographical Memoir” by Ned B. Stonehouse
- My cloud of witnesses: 7 traits of highly effective race runners
- Book Write-Up: The Victory of the Cross, by James R. Payton Jr.
- Church Write-Up: Law, Keeping It Real, and Sharing One’s Faith
- Wayne Allyn Root: Mexico Is Paying for Trump’s Wall
Daily Archives: August 6, 2019
At church last Sunday, we had a speaker who talked about his mission experiences as a Lutheran in Africa. Here are some items from what the speaker said. A. There are more Lutherans in Africa than there are in North … Continue reading
In the wake of the mass shootings over the weekend, some conservatives have said now’s the time to declare a war on violent white supremacy/nationalism. That raises several issues: … 892 more words via Declaring war on white nationalism — Triablogue