So, how do we clean up the toxic swamp that is today’s evangelical reputation?…The moral inconsistency of our positions only leads a watching world to conclude that our religious convictions—the essence of our faith—is up for sale. 153 more words
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Christmas Wish
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- I Watched Gandhi Last Night
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- What?!! J.C.! Armstrong!
- Carson on Zane Hodges
- I Chronicles 17
- Book Write-Up: All the Presidents’ Bankers, by Nomi Prins
- Church Write-Up: The Marginalized and the Powerful
- The Eighties Era: Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
- The Guy No One Likes: Andrew Johnson (1865-1869)
- The Understated Greatness of Rutherford Hayes (1877-1881)
- The Worst President: Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
- The Last Good President: Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
- The Measure of Greatness: Chester Arthur (1881-1885)
- Rescuing a Reputation: The Real Warren Harding (1921-1923)
- “Silent Cal” Coolidge (1923-1929)