Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Men and Women in Christ, by Andrew Bartlett
- Book Write-Up: The Unseen Realm, by Michael S. Heiser
- I Chronicles 27
- Church Write-Up: Ash Wednesday 2020
- Book Write-Up: God in Himself, by Steven J. Duby
- Church Write-Up: Listening, and the Dark Night of the Soul
- How to Kill Your Christian Joy and Assurance
- Church Write-Up: The Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-9)
- Review of “J. Gresham Machen: A Biographical Memoir” by Ned B. Stonehouse
- My cloud of witnesses: 7 traits of highly effective race runners
- Book Write-Up: The Victory of the Cross, by James R. Payton Jr.
- Church Write-Up: Law, Keeping It Real, and Sharing One’s Faith
- Wayne Allyn Root: Mexico Is Paying for Trump’s Wall
Daily Archives: June 16, 2019
1. It’s useful for Christian writers who have the latent talent to cultivate an eloquent prose style. If you have a worthwhile message, and you want the reader (or listener) to pay attention, eloquence is a way to make them … Continue reading
Here are items from today’s church activities. A. The pastor’s sermon revolved around the question of how one can know God. He talked about his own father and how he learned about a funny, mischievous, romantic side to his father … Continue reading