A compilation of my favorite books. I’ll keep updating this list because I’m sure I’ve forgotten some books and I’m sure I’ll read more books.
- All of Grace (Spurgeon). A book instrumental in my conversion. It helped me see and receive “the free gift of God”.
- Animal Farm (Orwell). I better grasped the evils of socialism and communism after reading this book. Sometimes it may be more persuasive to tell the truth via story (allegory) than to tell the truth plainly.
- Beginnings (Helm). An aid in the assurance of salvation – which is a struggle I often have.
- Behind a Frowning Providence (Murray). Such an edifying booklet on grief.
- The Bruised Reed (Sibbes). Salve to a sin-sick soul.
- The Character of Physical Law (Feynman). Foundations in scientific thinking.
- Charlotte’s Web (White). Death affects children too. Another reason to “suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto…
View original post 983 more words