Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Two Conservative Opponents of Dropping the A-Bomb
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: May 10, 2019
Originally posted on International Liberty:
When I want to feel optimistic about China, I look at data from Economic Freedom of the World to confirm that there was a lot of economic liberalization (triggered in part by some civil disobedience)…
The title is snarky, but it makes good points. https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/blaspheming-st-rachel-held-evans/ via Blaspheming St. Rachel Held Evans — Triablogue
Here’s an article that was posted at Christianity Today, then withdrawn a few hours later. It strikes me as a very balanced article. It’s not a hit-piece. 1,397 more words via Rachel Held Evans — Triablogue
Reblogging for future reference, and because it makes good points (not that I endorse all of them). via Rachel Held Evans, An Icon of American Evangelicalism; Both ‘Right’ and ‘Left’