Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Book Write-Up: The Strength of His Hand, by Lynn Austin
- Nick Peters' Interview with David Wood on the Problem of Evil
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: A Shared Mercy, by Jon Coutts
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
Daily Archives: April 29, 2019
Ouch! A “professional historian” has something to say about the methods of “biblical scholars” — Vridar
See also the discussion on the comments. He said it, not me: [I]t is appropriate to discuss the questions of when specific texts were written, how the early versions were stacked together, and what their dates of origin may be, … Continue reading
William Carter, Jr. Eat Your Ps. Crosslink, 2018. See here to buy the book. William Carter, Jr. is a pastor and has worked in the Christian music industry. This book discusses seven “P”s of the Christian life: praises, purging, prayers, … Continue reading