Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: A Commentary on 1&2 Chronicles, by Eugene H. Merrill
- Women and Cultic Purity
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
- Church Write-Up about Romans 5-6, Tension, and Witnessing, and Book Write-Up about the IVP Reformation Commentary on Joshua, Judges, and Ruth
- Book Write-Ups: Strike from Space, Ambush at Vladivostok (Phyllis Schlafly)
Daily Archives: April 29, 2019
Ouch! A “professional historian” has something to say about the methods of “biblical scholars” — Vridar
See also the discussion on the comments. He said it, not me: [I]t is appropriate to discuss the questions of when specific texts were written, how the early versions were stacked together, and what their dates of origin may be, … Continue reading
William Carter, Jr. Eat Your Ps. Crosslink, 2018. See here to buy the book. William Carter, Jr. is a pastor and has worked in the Christian music industry. This book discusses seven “P”s of the Christian life: praises, purging, prayers, … Continue reading