Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- The Death Penalty
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Greco-Roman Woman
- Church Write-Up: Suffering and New Life
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
Daily Archives: April 25, 2019
Both can stand up better than any other candidate against Trump. So on that count, I’m not worried. I’d gladly go for Bernie but I’m afraid that he might not be able to stand up to the loony-tunes SJWs he … Continue reading
Going to seminary was easily one of the best decisions I have ever made. I recognize that seminary isn’t for everyone, and I certainly don’t think a person must go to seminary to be able to minister correctly. However, as … Continue reading
How do you get more readers? While the first (and most obvious) answer is to write quality content, the truth is that networking with other bloggers, especially if they are in the same niche as you, is essential to getting … Continue reading