Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
Daily Archives: April 25, 2019
Both can stand up better than any other candidate against Trump. So on that count, I’m not worried. I’d gladly go for Bernie but I’m afraid that he might not be able to stand up to the loony-tunes SJWs he … Continue reading
Going to seminary was easily one of the best decisions I have ever made. I recognize that seminary isn’t for everyone, and I certainly don’t think a person must go to seminary to be able to minister correctly. However, as … Continue reading
How do you get more readers? While the first (and most obvious) answer is to write quality content, the truth is that networking with other bloggers, especially if they are in the same niche as you, is essential to getting … Continue reading