Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 22, 2019
Preaching Christ from history — Triablogue
1. A perennial issue in Christian theology is how to preach Christ from the OT. There’s no consensus among evangelical scholars in that regard, viz.http://equip.sbts.edu/category/publications/journals/journal-of-theology/sbjt-223-fall-2018/One of the dangers, or perceived dangers, is that we’re shoehorning OT passages into a preconceived … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Preaching Christ from history — Triablogue
Church Write-Up: And the Evening and the Morning Were the Seventh Day
In his Easter Sunday sermon, the pastor shared a conclusion that he drew during his personal morning devotional time. In Genesis 2:1-3, God rests on the seventh day after creating the heavens and the earth. The seventh day is the … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Uncategorized Comments Off on Church Write-Up: And the Evening and the Morning Were the Seventh Day