Among the rash of sensationalist stories we can expect through the season, the annual “Easter was stolen from the pagans” refrain has sprouted again just in time for Holy Week. Don’t believe the hype. Perhaps most misinformed theory that rolls around the Internet this time of year is that Easter was originally a celebration of […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Samson: Good or Bad?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Guidance and Cosmology, and Stephen King's IT
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives